Rebuilt in 2019, Project Steel is a truly majestic yacht offering smooth and quiet cruising as she effortlessly traverses the Greek seas. Families & groups of friends of up to 12 guests will comfort-ably accommodate themselves in 5 luxurious cabins, enjoying her lavish, spacious interior and ample exterior space and enjoying the 5 star services of a truly professional crew – a perfect combination for an unforgettable cruise in Greece.
- Builder/Type: Bugari 112
- Built: 2019
- Refit/Rebuilt: 2014 / 2019
- L.O.A: 34,00m 112ft
- Beam: 6,80m 22,00ft
- Draft: 2,50m 8,20ft
- Main Engines: 2x 630hp MAN
- Generators: 50Kw & 27Kw Onan
- Cruising speed: 11,5knots
- Maximum speed: 13,5knots
- Fuel Consumption: 130lt/hr
- 12 guests in 1 Master Suite (King)
- 1 VIP (Queen), 1 Double convertible to playroom & 2 twin cabins each with an additional single upper pullman
- All with en-suite facilities and individual A/C control.
- Crew consisting of 6: Captain, First Mate, Engineer, Chef, Two Stewardesses and Steward/Deckhand in separate compartments.
HIGH SEASON RATE (JULY / AUGUST)
60,000 EUR / Week + VAT + Expenses
LOW SEASON RATE (REST MONTHS)
45,000 EUR / Week + VAT + Expenses