M/Y Capri i, an elegant 192’ Lurssen.
She is a combination of a classic style & modern comfort, designed by Mr. Glade Johnson. Capri i has a fabulous range of contemporary spaces on board for relaxation and entertaining, as well as generous deck areas in five levels, a Jacuzzi on sun deck, a fully equipped gym on the bridge deck, a great variety of water toys and amazing sea views.
- Length: 58.60m (192′ 3″)
- Beam: 11.10m (36′ 5″)
- Draft: 3.50m (11′ 6″)
- Year built: 2003
- Builder: Lürssen
- Interior Designer: Glade Johnson
- Number of Cabins: 6
- Total Guests : 12
- Total Crew: 15
- Zero Speed Stabilizers
- Jacuzzi on the Sun deck
- Engines: 2 x 1,950hp Caterpillar 3512B DITA diesel
- Generators: 3 x Caterpillar 3406 / 260kW @ 1,500rpm each & 1x Caterpillar 3304DI-T Emergency Generator
- Cruising speed: 13 knots
- Engines consumption: 450 Ltrs / hr
- Generators consumption: 1.000 Ltrs / day
- One full beam Master suite on the main deck with king size bed, vanity, and sitting room. The expansive onyx bathroom features his and hers facilities, 4 closets including a large walk in closet, Jacuzzi bathtub and spacious shower.
- One Twin Guest cabin on the main deck with en suite marble bathroom with bathtub.
- Three Double Guest cabins on the lower deck with queen sized bed and couch. En suite marble bathrooms with bathtubs.
- One Twin Guest cabin with couch. En suite marble bathroom with bathtub.
HIGH SEASON RATE (JULY / AUGUST)
320,000 EUR / Week
LOW SEASON (JUNE / 1-15 SEPT)
265,000 EUR / Week
220,000 EUR / Week