The project of Maestro 56′, launched in 2011 in collaboration with the Zuccon International Project for the interior and exterior design and with Marine Design & Service of Umberto Tagliavini for the hull lines and the technical project, was developed at an early stage on the specific desire to find a synthesis between the features and stylistic elements that have historically characterized the Maestro line.
Maestro 56″ confirms some of the choices of design and function already used in previous boats: maximum transparency to ensure a close relationship between exterior and interior, the use of vertical windows as connotative element of naval tradition and the choice of both volumes of hull and of the superstructure, which ensure a high degree of comfort.
- L.O.A: 17.22M/56.6ft
- Hull Length: 17.20m/56.5ft
- Waterline Length: 14.07m/46.2ft
- Max beam: 5.25m/17.3ft
- Depth: 1.46m/4.9ft
- Displacement unladen: 27.8 ton.
- Displacement laden: 33.8 ton.
- Max number of persons on board: 12
- Navigation category CE 2003/44: B
- Certification modules: B
- Maximum Speed: 30 knots
- Cruising Speed: 25 knots
- Engines: 2*VOLVO IPS2-950 power 725 mhp / 533 kW at 2350 g/min