Lucky Clover is a Lagoon 52 which combines noble and luxurious materials, with soft shades for a harmonious interior. Continuous horizontal and fluent lines give the interior open and generous spaces. Continuity between exterior and interior life with a slender exterior design for a boat with a strong character. With all the action happening on a big flybridge, one flight upstairs from the passenger cockpit and far above the water. Passengers who prefer to enjoy the ride quietly or converse with others can lounge in the cockpit below or sit sunning on the bows as the dolphins arc past.
She is an ideal yacht for causing the Greek islands.
- Length: 15.84m (52′)
- Beam: 8.60m (28′ 3″)
- Draft: 1.50m (4′ 11″)
- Year built: 2016
- Builder: Lagoon
- Interior Designer: NAUTA DESIGN
- Rig: Sloop
- Number of Cabins: 6
- Total Guests (Sleeping): 12
- Cabin Configuration: 5 Double, 1 Twin
- Total Crew: 3
- Number of Beds: 7
- Bed Configuration: 5 Queen, 2 Single
- 2X 80 HP YANMAR & 2 ONAN 19.5KW
- Fuel consumption: 25 Litres/Hr
- Cruising speed: 8 knots
- 5 queen bed size cabins
one cabin with bunk bed all with private bathrooms.
- All cabins are air-conditioned.
- Crew in separate cabins
HIGH SEASON RATE (JULY / AUGUST)
18,000 EUR / Week + VAT + Expenses
MID SEASON RATE (JUNE / SEPT)
16,000 EUR / Week + VAT + Expenses
LOW SEASON RATE (REST MONTHS)
14,000 EUR / Week + VAT + Expenses
* V.A.T 12% & APA 20% of the charter fee not included in the rates