BORDERS WITH TURKEY ARE NOW OPEN FOR YACHT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES WITH PASSENGERS AS OF 12/8 TO 19/8/21
First entrance and arrival of the yacht in Greece is permitted only in the following ports :
- Rhodes – Symi – Kos – Kavala
- Myrina of Limnos – Mytilene – Kalymnos
- Chios – Scala of Patmos
- Samos ( Vathi and Pythagorio )
- Ayia Marina of Leros
Notice prior to arrival must be given to the Port Treasury of the visiting port minimum 6 hours prior to arrival and all passengers or crew on board should have with them :
- A negative PCR COVID-19 test result from a laboratory; the test must be taken up to 72 hours before entry in Greece.
- A negative antigen (rapid) result from a laboratory; the test must be taken up to 48hours before entry.
- A vaccination certificate issued by a certified authority.
- A certificate of recovery from the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection issued by a public authority or a certified laboratory.
- Proof that the traveler was tested positive with COVID-19 in the past 2 to 9 months. This can be proved either by presenting a positive PCR molecular or an antigen test result performed by an authorized laboratory or a medical certificate confirming that the holder was tested positive with SARS-CoV-2 virus infection.
- The EU Digital Covid-19 Certificate or a Covid-19 Certificate from a third country, in either printed or electronic form, which includes information related to their vaccination, or the result of their PCR or rapid test taken before travelling, or the details about their Covid-19 infection.
On board the yacht besides the crew members passengers Residents of EU Member States and Schengen associated countries (Andorra, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, San Marino, Vatican, the Principality of Monaco), the USA, the UK, Serbia, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, the Russian Federation, Israel, Canada, North Macedonia, Ukraine, China, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Belarus, Bahrain, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania, Japan, Lebanon, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Jordan, Moldova, Brunei, Kosovo and Turkey may ENTER and visit Greece for pleasure, provided they can fulfill the general entry requirements.