S/Y Dimpa’s interior design is reminiscent of an era of elegant sailing. With its Boston Teak Yacht Club styling and Sahara Beige soft furnishings, one is transported to sophisticated sailing.
S/Y Dimpa is a vibrant reflection of our extensive know- how. Developed on the architectural premise of the Performance range, its authentic racer hull has been designed with exhilaration in mind. Comfort is key when cruising so we have combined the main Grand Large features with an open, secure, fully equipped deck.
And to top it off, breath taking innovations too , a cockpit with all-new features, a revolutionary bimini concept and beautiful aesthetics.
A spacious, elegant sailboat finished down to the last detail. The ultimate distinction.
- Length: 16.35 m (53’ 95″)
- Beam: 4.90m (16’ 17″)
- Draft: 2.30m (7’ 59″)
- Year built: 2021
- Builder: Dufour Yachts
- Crew of two
- One Master Cabin with private bathroom and separate shower stall
- One double queen bed cabin with
- Crew of two in separate accommodation
- Please Note: Pictures are factory photos Dimpa’s interior is Boston Yacht Club ambiance and teak wood interior with Sahara beige cushion
HIGH SEASON RATE (JULY / AUGUST)
10,500 EUR / Week
MID SEASON RATE (JUNE AND SEPT)
8,900 EUR / Week
LOW SEASON RATE (REST MONTHS)
7,500 EUR / Week